I'm so in love with this look from Emerson Fry, it's simple and minimalistic, but at the same time the pants give it a bit of a edge to it. Emerson Fry has such amazing pieces, it has become one of my style inspirations. I love to go to the website and get inspired by the pieces and the looks.
It has been a while since my last "Notes to Self" post. I have been super busy with all my work at the cafe, and with my boyfriend (ha ha), but I guess that now is as good as any other time for an update, so here it goes:
- I decided that I should not compromise my personal style when working at the coffee shop, I mean since I have been working there that I have opted to wear comfortable clothes instead of my normal day-to-day clothes. I guess it's time that I try to manage to wear more of my everyday clothing.
- Me and the boyfriend are great. I have never been more in love, it's like I finally found the missing piece of my puzzle. I can't believe it's been almost 4 months, it feels like years.
- I'm thinking of remodeling the Coffee Shop. I already have the ideas, now I just need to save some money and start remodeling
- Sale shopping... This year I must say that I have been a very, very good girl. Compared to last year I haven't bought not even half as much as I bought last year.. and I'm so so happy about that.
- So I love books, and last month I have fallen in love with a book from John Green, The Fault in Our Stars. It's such an amazing book, I do recommend you guys to read it. And this month I found out they are making a movie about it. I already seen the trailer, but I don't know why.. I think I may not enjoy the movie as much.. just because the book was so fantastic, I don't think any movie can top that.
- My new favourite movie to add to my collection is In Time. It's splendid! I mean.. there are no words to describe it... it's one of those movies that when you fall in love with it, you fall in love with it Forever !
- I started to go to the Gym. I have been going there for 2 weeks now and I'm enjoying it so much.
- I went to the Backstreet Boys concert!! It was so awesome! I mean.. I grew up listening to their songs, and singing them around the house, I had to go to the concert. It was like a life or death situation, ha ha.
- I made a Facebook page for my coffee shop, you can check it HERE
I really enjoyed this 10 tips. I really need to go on a Body Detox and also a mental one. I already stopped using makeup everyday, and today I joined the gym, and I try to choose as much organic things as possible at the time. This year I really need to Detoxify.
As you may know I'm a lover of home decor, and since I started this blog that I have been trying to finish decorating my bedroom.. and I must say that I'm almost there, it's like 95% finished! I recently decorated the wall over my bed and I got inspired by this images. I hanged some frames and some things that I bought on my trips, and I pretend to add more things from places that I may visit in the future.
I just wanted to share this images with you guys to inspire you as well.